Fishingkaki is pleased to launch the new Saltwater Catch Reports folder!
Herein, anglers can now post and share with fellow kakis their Catch Reports of their saltwater fishing expeditions/exploits much like a 'Trophy Room'.
By posting and sharing your Catch Reports in the Catch Reports folder, anglers will be entitled to winning a Mustad goodie bag if they write the Best Catch Report of the Week. Weekly winners will then be entitled to be considered for a Best Catch Report of 2006 which is a day-trip on Rising Tide, kindly sponsored by Piscatorial Parties
The jury for judging Best Catch Reports of the Week is to be decided solely at Fishingkaki's discretion. Further announcements will be made on this.Rules & Regulations
- Only CRs dated from 1st Sep 06
to 17th Dec 06
- CRs will be judged from Monday to Sunday, with the winner named each Monday morning.
- Fishes caught from protected fishing grounds will not be considered.
- All CRs posted in the Catch Reports folder will automatically be categorised as contenders. If the forummer does not wish his CR to participate, he/she has to inform Fishingkaki.com via writing of his intention not to participate.
- All decision made by Fishingkaki.com is final and cannot be contested.
- In event of any mishap/injury/loss of life happening on board Rising Tide, Fishingkaki.com and it's staff will not be held responsible.