Uncle Dave PPCDL Boat Handling & Testimonials

Uncle Dave Boat Charter

Tips to pass the PPCDL boat practical test :

1. Must be good in handling the boat by knowing the characteristic of the boat movement on the water. That, you have to practice. Boat react seconds slower when in low speed. It is not a car, Do not expect the boat to stop, turn left or turn right immediately when you turn the wheel........

2. Most importantly, you must voice out & act ( the way you voice out & your manner, you behavior when handling the boat ) must be 100% with confident..

Point No 2 is actually very very important. Without doing well in point NO 2, tester may find other ways to fail you.

There are many things tester are looking at when you are taking the test. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT assume that by just saving MOB & berthing right on the first attempt & you will sure pass...............like I've mentioned, many others things can lead you to Pass or Fail. That's why the points system is there.

Those who have learned from me would 100% know what I'm trying to say.
When you apply point No 2 well & strong, & know the rules & regulations of the " No Wake Zone & berthing zone " very well,... your chances of passing is very high, of course, point No.1 must jolly be good also.

If you are thinking that " No Wake Zone " is ONLY just moving the boat at a very very low speed then my friend..... you have already Failed !!!

Welcome to learn from Uncle Dave.

Call me at HP : 9111 9000

Need to have practical boat lessons before your test ??

Still fail on your boat practical test ? or..

Learn about boat handling & Refresher course.

Charges is $90 per hour effective 1st May 2014.

You WILL learn on actual boat handling when I teach & explain at the same time. You WILL understand & learn faster with my simple, direct, down to earth & very effective method of teaching..........

You will learn what the tester is looking for when you go for your test.......why some kaki pass and why many fail.....

In short, you are learning a system to go for the test.

Call me for booking & enjoy the sea.

Thank you.

Uncle Dave
HP : 9111 9000

:sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
  • mack
    Hi Uncle Dave,

Thanks for the boat lesson and sharing of experience in boat handling.

Recommend his boat for refresher before taking PPCDL test to all because:

1. his rate of $85 is lower than centre rate of $100/ $150 per hour ( Increase soon to $ 90. )
    2. his boat is the same type to test boat
    3. he has taught many students so he knows whats he is teaching
    4. one to one coaching
    5. his method & teaching tips are straight to the point & easy to understand
    6. can chat about fishing during lesson

cheers
    adrian

Adrain had learn from 2 other instructors before & decided to call me.

:smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 : :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
  • Uncle Dave Boat Charter
    edited July 2013
    17th Jan 2013

A new kaki came for boat practice yesterday, it was strong wind.

What ever he had learned before, most could not apply..( He told me that also ) Why ???????

It was not because his ex instructor/s taught him the wrong staff, it was because on the water & on the road are Totally different. Situation changes every second due to many factors. We MUST use our initiative & intuition at all times & MUST be perceptive. There are rules & regulations on the water but sometimes you just cannot apply.

Why many took the test & failed...???? It was Because they took it too lightly. Thinking that it was easy, try their luck.........

U dave
    edited November 2015
    25th Jan 2013

2 more new students came to learn boat handling. I was so shocked what the students ( They were adults, not school students. )told me.

As usual, I will ask them what had they learn ? What did their boat instructor/s taught them ........... I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP....... If what they told me were true, We should " ONE LEG KICK " these instructors into the water.

I will ask these students post in my forum soon ( I hope they will ) to let all kaki read what I am posting her are 100% NO LIE... NO BULL SHXX & NO TALK BAD............

I am very very concern over these matters. How can they pass the test ?? Put the test aside, At least they MUST BE TAUGHT THE RIGHT STAFF.........

Like I always say, I started playing these waters, ( fishing, diving, boating ) when I was 18, that's when I got my first boat & my PADI Open-Water Diving License, I know what I am talking...

Very sad case. I really love to see more people taking up sea sports & learn the proper way.

#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing:
  • furious_88
    Fishing with Uncle Dave" said:25th Jan 2013

2 more new students came to learn boat handling. I was so shocked what the students ( They were adults, not school students. )told me.

As usual, I will ask them what had they learn ? What did their boat instructor/s taught them ........... I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP....... If what they told me were true, We should " ONE LEG KICK " these instructors into the water.

I will ask these students post in my forum soon ( I hope they will ) to let all kaki read what I am posting her are 100% NO LIE... NO BULL SHXX & NO TALK BAD............

I am very very concern over these matters. How can they pass the test ?? Put the test aside, At least they MUST BE TAUGHT THE RIGHT STAFF.........

Like I always say, I started playing these waters, ( fishing, diving, boating ) when I was 18, that's when I got my PADI Open-Water Diving License, I know what I am talking...

Very sad case. I really love to see more people taking up sea sports & learn the proper way.

#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing:

YUP....very true. What I have learned from school was not practical. ESP during strong winds and waves. Uncle Dave, is a very experience instructor, I have PASSED my PPDCL handling test in 1 attempt only. Not because I am smart, its because I have a very patience and very very willing to teach instructor & he taught me the right way & method.

Uncle Dave. I have 3 person were 1st timer in my boat , and I am the only one to pass the test, with confidence. Of course , practise does not make perfect on the water at sea because of many conditions, it will makes you much much better every time.

Guess what, the tester said he will need to ask his company to pay him more (he just joking)...why because I always ask him to push the boat out when un-berthing and hold the boat when berthing...lol. Then I told him if I ask the asst (at the back ) to push out the boat , the boat might go slanted at the stern as the wave & wind is quite strong & the the bow may hit the side..... thank you for all the tips, uncle Dave, it worked.

If I can do it , you can do it , with Uncle Dave...
    edited July 2013
    Well Done, my fren, Well done.

U dave.

:supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    edited July 2013
    23rd Feb 2013 Saturday

2 new kaki came for boat practice. They are taking test next week. See them again before the test.

:sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    02nd Mar 2013

Yes. 2 more students passed The practical test today. Super ! As usual, they had learned something not right before.

I hope they will write something here.

:partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    edited March 2013
    8th Mar 2013 Friday

A came for practice prepare for test. Overall OK, but always the last part during berthing he could not aline the boat straight. Now if it is a very windy day, he may get into trouble.

Let's hope everything will be OK on his test day.
  • jonathan_lsa
    Fishing with Uncle Dave" said:
    02nd Mar 2013

Yes. 2 more students passed The practical test today. Super ! As usual, they had learned something not right before.

I hope they will write something here.

:partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    Yeah. My cousin and I were with Uncle Dave on 23 Feb and 02 Mar.
    Both of us passed. So happy. 100% passing rate. =)

Uncle Dave corrected many of our mistakes and misunderstanding on boating. Kudos!!!

Thank you, Uncle Dave. See you at Punggol Marina.
    9th Apr 2013 Tuesday

Edna came to prepare for her boat practical test on this coming Saturday.

Oh Dear, She couldn't even get out of the pier properly. I was so worry. Tried for almost one hour, still bad. I had to stop & drive the boat out & told her to do MOB.

Hey,.........she's good, I mean, not bad all all. That's a surprised....

2 hours up, she told me she wanted another half to try parking.....Hey again...... not bad also..... how come her reverse so lousy ????? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She told me she was better driving forward than reverse.....hahaha..... see her this Friday..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chil
    l: :chill:
    12th Apr 2013 Friday

Ho & Edna came for refresher course. Both taking test tomorrow. I gave 2 of them 50:50. lets see.

:smt059 :smt059 :smt059 :smt059 :smt059 :smt059 :smt059 :smt059 :smt059 :smt059 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt046 :smt048 :smt048 :smt048 :smt048 :smt048 :smt048 :smt048 :smt048 :smt048 :smt048 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
  • MrHo
    Thanks Uncle Dave for his patient guidance and valuable advice. I was able to pass the PPCDL test confidently after practising the MOB and berthing for 2 and a half hours.

Ho
    edited July 2013
    Well done Ho. Good. Happy for you

Edna, no worries, try again.

U dave

:smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt045 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :smt039 :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :harmony: :harmony: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
  • applesanchikosan
    Fishy2 something fishy...
    edited April 2013
    someone wrote the above as if I wrote my own good comment just to show off.....

hahhahaha.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chinese has a saying " Small people has small heart & think very small & narrow " The word " small " doesn't mean small in body size.

Worst still, if you have a strong & big body but with a small brain.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
  • TishFish
    Fishing with Uncle Dave" said:
    someone wrote the above as if I wrote my own good comment just to show off.....

hahhahaha.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chinese has a saying " Small people has small heart & think very small & narrow " The word " small " doesn't mean small in size.

Worst still, if you have a strong & big body but with a small brain.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    I have never ever posted anything on FK thus far. Really curious about some comments and really do wonder why they exist?? Anyway, I happen to fish with Dave, not as often as i would like, but as often as i can make the time. Whether we catch or not, still post, small also post, nothing to hide, as genuine as can possibly get.

I tried taking PPCDL last year, failed badly, set a high score record in demerit points. Asked Dave to help me out, passed my test the following time. Dave super instructor?? No, even he wouldn't dare say so... BUT he just patiently does his best, give his honest options and tips and then even probably put in a little bit of a prayer behind the scenes for us. What more need we say?
    edited July 2013
    Thank you my fren. Wishing you well

U dave
    :group: :group: :group: :smt001 :smt001 :smt001 :smt001 :smt001 :smt001 :smt001 :smt001 :smt001 :smt001 :smt002 :smt002 :smt002 :smt002 :smt002 :smt002 :smt002 :smt002 :smt002 :smt002 :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    30th Apr 2013 Tuesday

A came for boat practise ready for this week end test. Not bad for one who is only handle the boat for 3 times.

Friday she is bringing her husband along for practise cos his test is on the 18th May.

Be seeing them on Friday

:smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    3rd May 2013

A came yesterday & today for the final practice for her test tomorrow....
    edited July 2013
    5th May 2013.

A failed on the test. To be fair & honest, I am not surprise.

One must follow the basic rules Until you are very familiar with the characteristic of the boat, handling of the boat in all weather conditions than .... you can use your experience to " Ar Ga - Ar Ga " .

That's what she said, she AR Ga Ar Ga & believe in her own way. Too bad, if this doesn't change, it will be trouble.

:sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    7th & 10th May 2013

Two more student came for the pre-boat test. Guy seemed ok, & girl, very rush as it will be tomorrow, I always encourage student to come early , not just 1` or 2 days before the test.

Again, both told me it was different for what they had learned. Mine is much simpler & easy to understand & follow with step by step method. just follow

Well, wish her luck, if she can remember what I"ve taught her & make good use.
    edited June 2013
    More people call me in regards to the boat practise. Let me tell all of you. If you can do good at Marina Country Club ( Ponggol Marina ), You can do well any where.

Here is similar to RSYC and it is easier to book me here during week days. Ask your friends to come on the same day with you & min 3 to 4 hours & can learn at the same time.

What you will learn is preparation for the test.

:sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    edited July 2013

Another student pass the test..yes, so happy for them.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :wave: :wave: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
  • kuteekutee
    Did not clear your boat handling test?

Well, let Uncle Dave point you in the right direction in boat handling. With tips and techniques to prepare you for MOB and berthing/unberthing.

His rates are reasonable and I thoroughly enjoyed his company.

So don't hesitate and make the grade. Call Uncle Dave!

:D
    Wow! many thanks bro for your comment. Congrats on the passing also.

May be some people think that this a paid advert by me hahahahaha..............

Any way, much appreciated !

:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    29th May 2013 Wednesday

2 new male students came. Both adults. One Singaporean, another from France.

Today was the assessment for them. Only one, not enough, need 2 hours.
    They are coming again, have practical test in June.

:sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :smt025 :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    10th June 2012

Nick came another 2 days practicing. Not perfect but improved so much better.

Took the test 2 days ago and passed. haha.... super my fren.

His fren from France will be practicing on the 14the June.

U Dave

:sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :wave: :wave: :wave: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    14th June 2013

Handsome guy from France came today & brought his girl fren Miss Columbia. All eyes were on here. hahahha...............

Practice for 2 hours, will come back next week before the test.

:smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt061 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :smt054 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    20th June 2013

Football Super Star come to my boat practice ??

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :weedman: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :fball: :fball: :fball: :fball: :fball: :fball: :fball: :fball: :fball: :fball: :fball: :fball: :fball: :fball: :fball: :fball: :fball: :fball: :fball: :fball:

22nd June 2013

Yes, another student got it through. So happy.

:supz:
    :supz: :supz: :supz: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
© Copyright 2016