a picture say a 1000 words....

• bad_boyz
    Is this tuas area or open sea?
  • s999andy
    Nice catch. :smt023
  • SNAG
    I believe it is a offshore trip right.
  • jimmyte
    yup . tuas area . i just go back from another trip . todays catch is not so impressive . will post pics tmr .
  • Fat fisherman
    Brother which part of Tuas. Can share?
  • Stephen Rich
    jimmyte" said:
    yup . tuas area . i just go back from another trip . todays catch is not so impressive . will post pics tmr .
    Good catch !!! =D>

I was fishing today at Tuas too 8.00am to 2.00pm.. Hows your catch today ??
  • baima
    sorry everyone.. this CR was not BY JIMMY TE... he just use my CR to BOAST his REPUTATION ... STUPID right. IF U CAN POST UR OWN CR & I WONT SAY ANYTHING..... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Trevor
    baima" said:
    sorry everyone.. this CR was not BY JIMMY TE... he just use my CR to BOAST his REPUTATION ... STUPID right. IF U CAN POST UR OWN CR & I WONT SAY ANYTHING..... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Cool down buddy... Chillll.............
  • dtyr
    hey bro, nice catch.... hope to c more from u....
    cheers :)
  • Ah Gu
    Whats going on here?

Sure its your CR and not jimmyte's? how come he has the pictures??!

You sure its not a hotsburg catch reported as a tuas catch??
  • stanle
    now the saga starts. time to voice out everybody!!!

when i was on board wif t-rex, he told us the good catches was at Pawai and overnite fishing, not in tuas area. kana lau sian!!!! 8)
  • Melvin Lee
    Aiyo... Another war again..

Cool it boys...

Its usually a Norm when a boat operators uses others CR to boost their operations. It happens many years back and its still continueing. If you think this Jimmy needs to resort to this method to boost his income, pity him la. Maybe he needs money to maintain the boat.

Be it a good chap or not, we dun really know right? Just go find yoursleves your favourite boatman and leave the rest alone.

Peace boys! :supz:
  • stanle
    :partyman:
  • jimmyte
    guys ... bai ma is my younger brother . he went out fishing with my dad that day at those spots i went before . as i am sick i didnt went out . so is there any wrong ? YONG KOON , WHAT FCUK IS THIS !?
  • Ah Gu
    erm... in my opinion, thats really wrong.
  • stanle
    can we jus clear up the air?
    so sad... no more fishing :cry:
  • sgbdk
    you cant really claim its your CR when you were sick and resting @ home..

wrong...
  • stanle
    jimmy, correct me if im wrong.

As a reputation of a "angler", i can understand as ppl sometimes liket o brag and cannon.

As a reputation of a "boatman", u shldnt clain its ur cr, cos u r the one who brings ppl out to sea to fish, rersponsible for the catch, but not mislead ppl.
  • baima
    so sorry guys but its " a cr last sunday " not " my cr last sunday " so sorry for the miss com .
  • Anonymous
    edited June 2005
    Mis-communication = mis-understanding = ANGERS...

Sometime, you just got to check clearly the issue first before any displeasure and anger are thrown here....and it's good that you guys "Keep dirty linen at home". Don't forget, all these are shown public and moreover you are siblings right?! :smt017
  • stanle
    Jack Lai" said:
    Mis-communication = mis-understanding = ANGERS...

Sometime, you just got to check clearly the issue first before any displeasure and anger are thrown here....and it's good that you guys "Keep dirty linen at home". Don't forget, all these are show public and moreover you are siblings right?! :smt017
    ooo, didnt notice its u, Bro Lenon :roll:
  • Anonymous
    stanle" said:
    [quote="Jack Lai"]Mis-communication = mis-understanding = ANGERS...

Sometime, you just got to check clearly the issue first before any displeasure and anger are thrown here....and it's good that you guys "Keep dirty linen at home". Don't forget, all these are show public and moreover you are siblings right?! :smt017
    ooo, didnt notice its u, Bro Lenon :roll:[/quote]

Hello Stanle, I'm undercover mah :smt040
  • stanle
    Jack Lai" said:
    [quote="stanle"][quote="Jack Lai"]Mis-communication = mis-understanding = ANGERS...

ooo, didnt notice its u, Bro Lenon :roll:[/quote]

Hello Stanle, I'm undercover mah :smt040[/quote]

hehe, undercover........... "wu jian dao IV"
    u palying the undercover cop or gangster?
    sianz, when wan bring me go fishing? to bring my "feelings" back. :partyman:
  • Anonymous
    stanle" said:

Not qualify to bring you going fishing lah...I have seen so many of your postings, you sound like a Pro manz...Wouldn't dare to show you my "kachang puteh" tricks to you :smt003
  • stanle
    Jack Lai" said:
    [quote="stanle"]

Not qualify to bring you going fishing lah...I have seen so many of your postings, you sound like a Pro manz...Wouldn't dare to show you my "kachang puteh" tricks to you :smt003[/quote]

Pro? me?
    me newbie la, biggest catch onli 900grams. started fishing onli 2-3 weks back :lol:
    sianz. hands itchy again :supz:
    "i can feel it.........
    if u smelllllllllll..........."
This discussion has been closed.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016