where to find prodigy buzzbait?

wanrong
edited March 2012 in Luring & Artificial
Hi, does anyone know if kaiser pro restock on the alang-ka buzzbait ? If not where could i find this model?

The buzzbait.
http://www.fishingkaki.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=192736
  • Phook

Maybe can try this Booyah Buzzbait, similar in design, quite popular in the States. I have a few myself, makes a pretty loud noise in the water.

Think I saw this selling in either Lure Haven or Joe.
  • wanrong
    hm compare to the prodigy buzzbait, is the splash and noise created on par? Eitherway mind pming me the price for it? thanks thanks
  • ahhong
    Phook" said:

Maybe can try this Booyah Buzzbait, similar in design, quite popular in the States. I have a few myself, makes a pretty loud noise in the water.

this look like the OSP buzz bait ?
  • Phook
    Just found out a local tackle website is selling the Alangka Buzzbait at a very good price. Already PM u the details.
  • hishamherman
    Phook said:

​Hi Phook, i just bought this lure a few days ago. While it makes a lot a noise, the lure seems to sink in the initial part and only starts to surface after 1-2ft. At the same time the hook and skirt is leaning towards the side(parallel to the water) as I did a constant retrive. Is this how it is supposed to be or am i doing it wrong?
  • Luke Maow Bear
    Phook said:

​Hi Phook, i just bought this lure a few days ago. While it makes a lot a noise, the lure seems to sink in the initial part and only starts to surface after 1-2ft. At the same time the hook and skirt is leaning towards the side(parallel to the water) as I did a constant retrive. Is this how it is supposed to be or am i doing it wrong?
    ​Yes it is correct, it sinks and rises depending on speed.
© Copyright 2016