Albin28 for sale!

watzhott
edited October 2011 in Watercraft
Hi folks, this albin 28 comes with brand new USA imported gear box that i am installing. As with most boats, everyhing wears but you will get this with a new ZF gear box. Also almost new is the genset that runs the air-con & the karaoke / tv system on board.

specs is with a 370hp diesel engine,newly serviced, new fuel filters for both genset & main engine.

Navigation is the C120 with raymarine radar ( working) & a seperate fish finder & auto-pilot.

Boat has all you need to fish & entertain your family. I have done trips to Tioman & Aur with just a single top up ( one way) & she runs at 17 knots.

For more details, you may call me at 96340008. only serious offers will be entertained. price is $160k.

If you have not been onboard an Albin, you have not been boating. i'm upgrading. Condition is 8/10.She has new anti-slip decks, hull polished last year, anti fouling done last year, new toilet, genset only has 230 hrs,led lights & canopy for the aft area.

• blacksheep
    edited March 2011
    With permission from watzhott to post in this for sale thread.

I own 2 Albin 28Tournament Express. I am not a broker.

Albin #1 - Refurbished: Sept 2010 to January 2011.

New battries 4(2x2) banks.
    New Mastervolt charger.
    New UltraLeather upholstery,Interior & Exterior.
    New antifouling.
    New polish.
    New shorepower.
    New pump out toilet.
    New Bilge pumps.
    New LED TV Slimline with DVD and Ipod compatible head unit.

Chartplotter and radar (Radar not yet connected).
    Koden (Commercial)depth sounder/fishfinder.
    Raymarine auto pilot.
    Maxwell capstan windlass.
    LED interior, mood, courtesy, exterior, navigation, baitwell.
    LED front and rear spot lights.
    New marine grade stainless screws, nuts and bolts throughout.
    New bait well pump. Efficient. Kept prawns alive indefinately.

Survey, engine, electrical, genset and hull refurbished with new parts in Dec 2010. Boat kept in dry dock, unless in use... duh.

Engine upgraded with electric fuel lift pump. Starts within 2secs of cranking. No smoke run. Super smooth. Cruise (Good and bad weather) 15knots(Full load). Max 19knots(Full load).

Additional 100l diesel tank with electric diesel transfer pump. 500l in total.

New canvas and stainless steel roof.

Genset(relay needs to be replaced).

Aircon.

Bow thruster.

Trim tabs.

Full height toilet and shower.

Great chill out pad.

The biggest small offshore boat around.

Spare parts to go with boat.

All systems in good working condition unless expressed. Her condition? I think she's fantastic. The people that have seen her think she's fantastic. But opinions may differ.

For more details, you may call or sms me at 92310231. I am asking SGD$160k.

• blacksheep
    Another picture with the LED spots and cabin lights.

• watzhott
    Great boat deserves tender loving care....we have taken care of our fishing machines and we are not boat brokers! If anyone has any albin to share or wants to buy....you may post yr thread here. Hear from those who own them.....
  • Lawrento
    Hi FishingKakis,
    Best Bet 2 is looking for New Owner .. Are You interested ?
    She's in R S Y C dry berth.
    Pls PM .
    Cheers !

• Lawrento
    More pics of Best Bet 2 ....

• Lawrento
    Cont'd ... Best Bet 2 Pics.

• Lawrento
    Cont'd ...
    Best Bet 2 profile;-
    Albin 28TE Flush Deck version (only 2 in S'pore).
    Year built: Y2003
    Overall lgth: 31'-4"
    Beam: 10'-0"
    Water capacity: 36 US gal.
    Fuel capacity: 132 US gal.
    Gross Tonnage: 7.1Tons.
    Engine: Yanmar 6LPTA-STP, 315HP In Board.
    Fuel: Diesel
    Engine Hours: 700 hr.
    Inprovements since arrival to Sin ;-
    Y2009, all new Raymarine navigation electronics.
    Y2010, Vetus bow thruster
    Y2009, Guest spot/flood light.
    Y2009, Maxwell RC10 Anchor windlass.
    Y2010, Racor MA900 Fuel/water Seperator.
    Y2011, Perko Main Battery selector switch.
    Y2011, Cockpit knee cushion.
    Y2011, Engine just service.

Asking S$170k.
    Thanks for Viewing ...

• kettler
    Wow, this is everyone dream boat but how come suddenly everyone put this baby on sale?
  • blacksheep
    Speaking for myself, I currently own 2 albin 28te, a 28ft center console and soon enough, a 36ft catamaran that's on the way. So I'll still be an albin owner. Unless I can find a nice 35te... Otherwise, i'm still keeping one of them.
  • watzhott
    IT'S GOOD NEWS THAT ALL THESE ARE WELL MAINTAINED BOATS! We are not brokers but want to share good stuff to folks that approeciate. I am selling it to upsize to another yacht. Currently i have another bigger yacht that is a trawler design. I want to get another...bigger one so i think it's better for those that's wondering that if they really are interested in good boats,come & view all these 3!

We have the interest to share good boats & each boat are all different in terms of specs. Unless you view, all these tech jargon means nothing. View it in person to appreciate.

Unless you want a bad conditioned boat & want to pump in $$$...it's up to you.
  • watzhott
    the difference between a good boat & a not so well maintained boat is the cost of purchase & the owners.

we are not mega rich folks but folks who upsize due to our needs.

I am sure lawrento also did some up-size. we are still in the fishing! I have gone trawler speed! Lau liao....LOL
  • Lawrento
    Hi FishingKakis,
    A Testimony that Albin built Good Boats ... Best Bet 2 Sister ....
    Best Bet 3 ... running in the Family tradition of Best Bet series of Fish Hunters.
    My Lost is Your Gain !
    Its time for the Next One in line to continue the good CRs ....
    Cheers !

• watzhott
    My new gear box has arrived from USA. I will keep the old gear-box for the new owner. If anyone here likes to test the albin, let me know.
  • watzhott
    lawrento, i like yr best bet 2 & 3 lined up beside each other! Nice!

• watzhott
    If you are wondering why all these pics, well...albin boats are travelers. Reliable, good for rough seas & i've berough it to tioman, aur, pemangil, bintan, batam & Berankit. You've got to see to believe.

• Lawrento
    Hi Fishingkakis,
    Another infos on Best Bet 2... come with Trailer.
    Cheers !

• watzhott
    watzhott" said:
    Hi folks, this albin 28 comes with brand new USA imported gear box that i am installing. As with most boats, everyhing wears but you will get this with a new ZF gear box. Also almost new is the genset that runs the air-con & the karaoke / tv system on board.

specs is with a 370hp diesel engine,newly serviced, new fuel filters for both genset & main engine.

Navigation is the C120 with raymarine radar ( working) & a seperate fish finder & auto-pilot.

Boat has all you need to fish & entertain your family. I have done trips to Tioman & Aur with just a single top up ( one way) & she runs at 17 knots.

For more details, you may call me at 96340008. only serious offers will be entertained. price is $160k.

If you have not been onboard an Albin, you have not been boating. i'm upgrading. Condition is 8/10.She has new anti-slip decks, hull polished last year, anti fouling done last year, new toilet, genset only has 230 hrs,led lights & canopy for the aft area.
    I will consider any serious offers ifnthe buyers are serious. Waiting for the price will not happen if there is no engagement or negotiations.

So let's serious :) :)
  • Lawrento
    Lawrento" said:
    Hi Fishingkakis,
    Another infos on Best Bet 2... come with Trailer.
    Cheers !
    Hello Fishingkakis/Boaters,
    My price for Best Bet 2 is also negotiable ...
    Cheers !
  • watzhott
    Boat asia is round the corner....for those of you that wants to test out these albins, pm or call the respective owners. Prices are open for negotiations.
  • kAhlEoNg
    Hi all current albin owners,

I am in the midst of helping my dad replace his old fishing boat and have shown him all the pictures provided in this thread.

He seems interested however, he was wondering, if he is interested in getting a new boat (as his current 15 year old boat is giving him alot of problems), how do we go about ordering one?

Is there a dealer in singapore that deals with albins?

Much thanks.
  • watzhott
    Albin boats are kept by experienced boaters that do serious fishing! Getting these from them would mean solving mosts of the initial hiccups that comes with buying new boats. Unlike cars, getting a locally run in boat is better then a new usa boat if imported directly unless you know what to do.

For singapore dealers of albins, there isn't one. I suggest you view these and strike a deal after talking to the individual owners. Albins are still one of the better reliable boats with inboard diesel engines and they are shaft driven.
  • watzhott
    watzhott" said:
    Albin boats are kept by experienced boaters that do serious fishing! Getting these from them would mean solving mosts of the initial hiccups that comes with buying new boats. Unlike cars, getting a locally run in boat is better then a new usa boat if imported directly unless you know what to do.

For singapore dealers of albins, there isn't one. I suggest you view these and strike a deal after talking to the individual owners. Albins are still one of the better reliable boats with inboard diesel engines and they are shaft driven.
    Buying my albin and get a free 14 foot inflatable sampan with a new 5.8hp outboard. All new with waranty! Total cost of tender w engine is $2680

View it at Www.inflatable-sampan.com
  • Lawrento
    Good News ! Price Reduce !
    Pls PM .. for details of Best Bet 2, Albin 28TE flush deck model.
    Cheers !
  • watzhott
    Dear folks, don't wait for santa claus to send you a boat, get the albin 28 now & you can go fishing during Christmas time!

for serious offers, pls PM me to view the yacht. it is managed by a full time crew.
  • Lawrento
    Lawrento" said:
    Good News ! Price Reduce !
    Pls PM .. for details of Best Bet 2, Albin 28TE flush deck model.
    Cheers !
    Good News ! Albin 28 Flush Deck is still Available !!
    Pls call: 96662595
    Cheers!
  • alceric
    Anymore albin for sale
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016