VMC Treble Hooks - new Needle Cone Point

road_runner
edited May 2015 in Luring & Artificial
Hi, I'm not too sure if Rapala VMC is related to VMC Hooks or not, so my apology if I get it mixed up. However, will still try my luck anyway... :D

Ok, I would like to know if VMC hooks with "Needle Cone Point" is available in Singapore yet? If not when likely will be the timetable?

Acutally nowadays, it seems like not many shops are selling VMC hooks at all.. so could you also advise which shop carry the most VMC range of hooks?

Thank you.
  • Rapala VMC - Swee Leong
    road_runner" said:
    Hi, I'm not too sure if Rapala VMC is related to VMC Hooks or not, so my apology if I get it mixed up. However, will still try my luck anyway... :D

Ok, I would like to know if VMC hooks with "Needle Cone Point" is available in Singapore yet? If not when likely will be the timetable?

Acutally nowadays, it seems like not many shops are selling VMC hooks at all.. so could you also advise which shop carry the most VMC range of hooks?

Thank you.
    Hi Road Runner,

Yes, VMC is part of the Rapala Group. At this moment, we do not bring in many VMC hooks into S'pore. Please let me know if there is a particular model of VMC hook which you are looking for.

Thanks
  • road_runner
    Rapala VMC - Swee Leong" said:

Hi Road Runner,

Yes, VMC is part of the Rapala Group. At this moment, we do not bring in many VMC hooks into S'pore. Please let me know if there is a particular model of VMC hook which you are looking for.

Thanks
    Thanks for the reply... I'm always looking out for good hooks, and this time i'm particularly looking for good treble hooks. I came across V7541 Perfection VANADIUM NEEDLE CONE TREBLE from VMC, but couldn't seems to find any of them. Even the "normal" good old VMCs are not to be found... will be good if you guys can bring some in, thanks.
  • road_runner
    Managed to find somemore info on the net. Decided that this is not the "perfect" trebles i'm looking for. Although the point inself may be "perfect", the body maybe "weak" at 1X strength only.

Will prefer the usual 2X trebles from VMC anytime for luring, stronger than some "claimed 4X" hooks. Meanwhile, Owner hooks will do fine too...
  • joyfish
    Hi,
    How about the VMC sure set treble (4X)??

Regards
  • Rapala VMC - Swee Leong
    joyfish" said:
    Hi,
    How about the VMC sure set treble (4X)??

Regards
    The models available right now are 8527 (6X) & 9626 (3X).
  • somethingfishytoo
    Rapala VMC - Swee Leong" said:
    [quote="road_runner"]Hi, I'm not too sure if Rapala VMC is related to VMC Hooks or not, so my apology if I get it mixed up. However, will still try my luck anyway... :D

Thank you.
    Hi Road Runner,

Thanks[/quote]

Hi I am looking for VMC 7117, thanks