Team Xcite - Reunion

• Channeler
    Haha =) photographer for a day . Nice one la , so lets see whats coming next , small tomans at upper seletar outside PUB or small pbs from Ngeesoon longkang with lots of comments to come in . INFER .
  • yougothooked
    woohoo! nice one la bro.. :D
  • oldflame
    sibei ho brudder!
    superb catch!
  • xEon_
    nice catches! just wondering how far do you guys normally cast for salt water? and how do you guys work the lures at night.
  • Keropiicrazie
    Dear Xeon, just trying to answer your question... Diff people got diff techniques.. For me, at night I fish slow but still heavy or light twitching depending on lure used but got short pause and if ur lure has action even on slow retrieve, do some of this and that on every cast..I combine all the actions and pausing in every cast cos I dont know when will the fish see the lure, a bit kiasu lol...Btw this cuda toook the lure only less than 2 second pause after twitch.. for this i made long casts.. hope this helps.. but everybody has diff way of fishing.. Based on your question, I just giving my comments not tips on the way i fish cos some other's techniques may be way better than mine, maybe you got a diff way then must teach me ah... Btw thanks for viewing our thread..
  • Keropiicrazie
    Btw Ivan, your tatoo in the above pic looks fierce lei... hehe..
  • @lan chan
    Nice catch bro, i'm itchy to catch a fish now nb.... have not been catching anything since i started work
  • nav
    great catch !!! , lol this time I think the barra looks fiercer. The head looks bigger than mine. Next time its your turn to help me land.
  • Channeler
    @lan chan" said:
    Nice catch bro, i'm itchy to catch a fish now nb.... have not been catching anything since i started work
    Haha see when you free we go together barra hunting alright =)

Xeon - Hello , for me i work more on minnows , at night i use extremely loud minnows and twitch hard to make it swerve around the water , maria angelkiss is a wise choice . For saltwater i choose to cast really far , it covers more area you see , the only con is the fish having a far take causing you to strip lots of line , that only applies if you are very lucky or your reel has insufficient line count . Now i choose to use jigs cast and hot the bottom , play from bottom to the top slowly but i jig using boat methods . Maybe you would like to share your methods ?

Thanks for viewing our thread appreciate it =)
  • oldflame
    FW CR. went to some longkang for haruans in the morning.
    4 hits, 3 landed.

• Godspeed
    bro nice one! haha. maybe its good u didnt go SW tt time haha cant wait for wkends!! friday night OPS
  • nav
    Its the attack of the x-rap again... :supz: Nice Haruan and beautiful reel. lol cant wait for your reel to be pimped also.
  • sturgeon122
    when my turn to catch fishes like you guys.. :cry:

Nice catches there^^
  • xEon_
    Keropiicrazie" said:
    Dear Xeon, just trying to answer your question... Diff people got diff techniques.. For me, at night I fish slow but still heavy or light twitching depending on lure used but got short pause and if ur lure has action even on slow retrieve, do some of this and that on every cast..I combine all the actions and pausing in every cast cos I dont know when will the fish see the lure, a bit kiasu lol...Btw this cuda toook the lure only less than 2 second pause after twitch.. for this i made long casts.. hope this helps.. but everybody has diff way of fishing.. Based on your question, I just giving my comments not tips on the way i fish cos some other's techniques may be way better than mine, maybe you got a diff way then must teach me ah... Btw thanks for viewing our thread..
    hey thanks for taking the time to answer my queries. been looking around and realized that most ppl are using slow retrieve for night fishing. but like you said diff people diff strokes. anyway nice cuda. looking forward to see more of your crs!
  • xEon_
    Channeler" said:
    [quote="@lan chan"]Nice catch bro, i'm itchy to catch a fish now nb.... have not been catching anything since i started work
    Xeon - Hello , for me i work more on minnows , at night i use extremely loud minnows and twitch hard to make it swerve around the water , maria angelkiss is a wise choice . For saltwater i choose to cast really far , it covers more area you see , the only con is the fish having a far take causing you to strip lots of line , that only applies if you are very lucky or your reel has insufficient line count . Now i choose to use jigs cast and hot the bottom , play from bottom to the top slowly but i jig using boat methods . Maybe you would like to share your methods ?

Thanks for viewing our thread appreciate it =)[/quote]

hey channeler. thanks for the info. for the moment still haven try saltwater so dont have any methods yet hahah. so just doing abit of research for saltwater. and yup abit worry that i cannot reach the necessary distance for saltwater luring also haha. anyway nice thread keep up the good work!
  • oldflame
    went for a morning session with my kakis,
    all of us caught quite a few small tomans

I was the lucky one to chance upon this 2kg+ temensis.

• Godspeed
    nice one la brother hahaha.. i must catch that kind of size too haha too bad had to help u land the fish.. btw u edit the pic until dam swee haha i like (: really cnanot recongize :)
  • Keropiicrazie
    Power la bro... X Rap again the killer..... Just completed reservice ICT ... Damn shagged sorry cant join you guys this morning... Tonight wanna chiong or tmr morning?
  • @lan chan
    Guys is the design out for the shirts? :D
  • nav
    couple of the many smaller tomans we caught today.
    Caught by my pal.

• nav
    oh yeah Chris, here's the logo for you to revise, take a look.
    actually, it was revised by me long time ago.

• nav
    @lan chan" said:
    Guys is the design out for the shirts? :D
    Hi Alan, i guess Chris is doing some final touch ups, I cant wait for the shirt also haha..
  • yougothooked
    shirt coming up soon! sry we took quite some time we wanna make the PERFECT shirt :lol:

tmr morning!!
  • Keropiicrazie
    I love this pic.... Looks fierce.. Alan I also itcy ald.. just completed ICT ... 1 week never fish ald..
  • Channeler
    Let me do some final twitches ook ? Ivan i redraw one more barra show you , improvised version , i wanna make it high D . Alan , i will print one for you la kk =) Once i finalised the design i will post it up here .
  • Monz
    Whats up Xciteee?? :lol:
  • Monz
    Nothing bro, just joined this forum.
  • @lan chan
    Channeler" said:
    Let me do some final twitches ook ? Ivan i redraw one more barra show you , improvised version , i wanna make it high D . Alan , i will print one for you la kk =) Once i finalised the design i will post it up here .
    Thanks thanks but i dont wear t shirt lol just Kp a bit only hahaha. btw i forgot to save your phone number that day lol can you send me a sms... so i can save it lol.
  • yougothooked
    @lan chan" said:
    [quote="Channeler"]Let me do some final twitches ook ? Ivan i redraw one more barra show you , improvised version , i wanna make it high D . Alan , i will print one for you la kk =) Once i finalised the design i will post it up here .
    Thanks thanks but i dont wear t shirt lol just Kp a bit only hahaha. btw i forgot to save your phone number that day lol can you send me a sms... so i can save it lol.[/quote]

bro i tell u cfm will wear cause u cant resist the shirt hahaha.. its TEAM XCITE SHIRT Man! btw i think im gona get the spoon u posted on the blog soon hehe