Team Xcite - Reunion

• Channeler
    Lets all be happy that FK is back =) Cheers and tight lines everyone !
  • Keropiicrazie
    Wa lau... Finally back on ah..

Aside to Rouage : Bro, from all those converstaions I can see that you are not purposely finding fault. So its ok. I guess its the way you phrased your sentence which made us MISUNDERSTOOD I guess. Like what Nav said, I also use e-mails super frequently for my work and I do read again and agian and again before i finally send out my mail because some words, afer rephrasing may sound offending to other people. So we gotta clear up the misunderstanding by phone if only someone brings it up but most people may just keep quiet about it. But thats work. So in FK I dont know you, thats why after seeing this type of phrases tend to make people hot.... So its normal.
  • nav
    rouage" said:
    [quote="nav"]To give comments is not wrong.In fact people learn from critical comments. We appreciate it. Thank you for reading our thread.

However, given a comment like yours "that one is patin or mekong? see carefully la.. :roll: "
    You send the wrong message already. You are picking on someone's vocabulary and the way they express themselves comfortably. In this case, a wrong name(species) of fish. Patin and Mekong indeed looks identical. Maybe you can be more forgiving on that by either keeping quiet, or sending a pm or simply rephrasing your comment. :D

As for talking face to face, it's like working. Instead of shooting e-mails here and there to get things done, dont you think by arranging a meeting will solve problems faster and not to mention show more sincerity?
    ok ok[/quote]

Thank you very much :D
    Cheers.

And so glad Fk is back.
  • rouage
    cheer everybody.... :lol:
  • Keropiicrazie
    My catch 1 night before fk was down... Oei brothers, di si wanna go ka gao hee ??

Chris's Temensis on recent ops.

• yougothooked
    loads of pics coming on the way!
  • oldflame
    from recent ops

• sturgeon122
    Woooo :!:

Nice pbs the colour is bright :D
  • nav
    some pics of our outing at marina barrage

• Godspeed
    bro mind sending me the barrage pics hah thanks.. i think channeler will take dam long to post the barrage pics :cry:
  • nav
    these are the only two pics i have.
  • Godspeed
    yea those 2 will be enough
  • Channeler
    Gabe i will pass you my camera on weds , from there you transfer , got about 50+ pics =)
  • Channeler
    Hey guys i think we don't talk so much better , more action less talk !
    Lets post more CRS !
  • Keropiicrazie
    Chris pls post the logo here..... Di si gonna make the clothing?
  • @lan chan
    Keropiicrazie" said:
    Chris pls post the logo here..... Di si gonna make the clothing?
    play logo sia... hahaha

Chris

Some ppl just can't stop talking and acting smart lets not bother about him .

Let fish together one day hahaha always see you only in hotspot a bit boring liao la.
  • oldflame
    this morning's cheap thrill

• Channeler
    @lan chan" said:
    [quote="Keropiicrazie"]Chris pls post the logo here..... Di si gonna make the clothing?
    play logo sia... hahaha

Chris

Some ppl just can't stop talking and acting smart lets not bother about him .

Let fish together one day hahaha always see you only in hotspot a bit boring liao la.[/quote]

Haha i already stopped bothering already =) Like what i've said , i rather fill this thread with more CR"S than talk and bullcrap =)
    Ayte , just let me know when you wanna go and if i am not working i am on yeah =)
  • Colossal Squid
    Rapala X-rap is definately a PB killer!
  • Channeler
    Haha yes yes =) Oldflame is our Xrap user
  • Keropiicrazie
    Yo brotherzz.... Last night big operation ! De-brief : Was doing the stone hitting (Ka jio tao) + Pausing + sudden single hard strike on rocks.. Was luring with Storm deep diver (Cheap & good)..Lo jui to fish for 2 hours, no take at all including my other good friend...hehe... Try to fish super slow cos water very cold, Hit stone then pause for lure to float a bit, then suddenly got a hard take! It took and stop there... reel in a bit, feel the fish is there then set hook! Fish made hard dash out towards dropoff... Was thinking to myself ho sei liao lol, I was so excited cos no 1 can help me, my other kaki was very far away from me, cannot shout also cos must tactical like army... siao liao... The fish keep wanting to dash put to the dropoff but heng able to pae him up... LAO HOR GAO !!! 4.5 Lbs on Boga... Ivan faster find time lei... Kao gao really si pei sorng 1.... The only thing is the walk haha.. dam shag... BTW saw alot of small kims there too... Bros look forward to this coming sat morning, hope we have a good time... Actually we always had a great time even when no fish cos we alot cok to talk.. Haha I think better stick to wild fishing instead of pond cos I cant really indentify so many different kind of species of fishes... LOL.. Alan good 1..

Taking to test camera, BTW arsenal for last night's ops... was about to go fetch buddy..

Lao Hor Gao

• oldflame
    jerry ur pants "tam" ald from the pic... haha u know wat i mean.
    nice gao, next monday we go ai mai? :)
  • nav
    Jerry!!! Damn good catch man. :rock: ok, i will definately find time to go already. Want to try out combat crank and mascle deep. :):)
  • Bluezz
    fierce gao he sia
  • Channeler
    JERRY YOUR PANTS WET ! Actually true la , our fishes mostly never take picture because all small small size but we definately have a great time talking crap and smoking our lungs out =) SATURDAY I WANNA COLLECT MONEY FROM YOU ALL ALrEADY AH !
  • Keropiicrazie
    Thanks bros.... Just came back from Barracuda hunting.. Damn angry, My 2X hook kui while fighting the cuda just now... Wa Lau !!!
  • Channeler
    TONIGHT LETS GO GIANT BARRA HUNTING =)
  • Godspeed
    nice catch bro hahah.. i was waiting to see keropiee's GAO la haha.. miss going GAOing siann :cry:
  • Channeler
    BIG ones are coming your way =) At least ours are not small =)
  • Keropiicrazie
    Finally got my revenge after that day's miss... This cuda maxed out Ivan's 15 Lbs Boga grip... I need to thank Ivan for helping me go down there help me grip the bugger... Fish was CNR....

Cute Monkey taken on the way.. Lol