CR : 120505 - Silent Night At The East V1.2

chineseguy_1979
edited May 2005 in Catch Reports
Version 1.2 of east side giant

nothing to do during this school holiday so happened that my classmate jio me go east side fishing.

Bait: live prawn from changi pro, dead prawn from market.

equipment: handline x 2, fishing rod x 3.

caught: 2 grouper and 1 sting ray

est: grouper 1 x 2 - 3 kg
grouper 2 x 1 - 1.5 kg
Sting Ray 1 x .8 kg

cannot catch and release due to poor hook up most of them was bleeding when landed.

• chineseguy_1979
    Grouper both caught using handline.
    Sting ray by rod.

handline 2 : Rod and Reel 1
  • Zendorf
    chineseguy_1979:

Nice Catch. :D
    You got the grouper pic
    How about the stringray????
    Got any pic???? :D
  • chineseguy_1979
    Zendorf" said:
    chineseguy_1979:

Nice Catch. :D
    You got the grouper pic
    How about the stringray????
    Got any pic???? :D
    still waiting for my friend to send me becos he brought home all the fishes
  • tightlines
    Wah bro, your grouper like kanna sidewalk slam and then pedigree from HHH in a no disqualification match :lol: Nice catch :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • chineseguy_1979
    tightlines" said:
    Wah bro, your grouper like kanna sidewalk slam and then pedigree from HHH in a no disqualification match :lol: Nice catch :lol: :lol: :lol:
    he counted heng liao becos i throw in the towel. if not sure kena sweet chin music + tombstone one.
    2nd grouper got better luck. only kena count out.
    sting ray dont say liao. kena yokosuna sit on it. until it become flat as a prata.
  • waynerh
    Wah si bei chim leh you guys talk... :lol: Nice catch man! The grouper must have swallowed the hook eh? Such a bloody scene... :axe:
  • NeoStream
    waynerh" said:
    Wah si bei chim leh you guys talk... :lol: Nice catch man! The grouper must have swallowed the hook eh? Such a bloody scene... :axe:
    Hahaha.. They r tokin abt all the special move of WWE/WWF wrestler.. :lol:
  • chineseguy_1979
    waynerh" said:
    ya swollow hook lol. hang line mah.
  • chineseguy_1979
    NeoStream" said:
    [quote="waynerh"]Wah si bei chim leh you guys talk... :lol: Nice catch man! The grouper must have swallowed the hook eh? Such a bloody scene... :axe:
    Hahaha.. They r tokin abt all the special move of WWE/WWF wrestler.. :lol:[/quote]

yup if not army term like kena leopard crawl, segrent order to do extra duty. haa haa
This discussion has been closed.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016