• robin koh
    How many pax and cost?
  • James Wang
    Replied by pm. For any questions etc, just pm me as I have a few threads around. Wont be checking them all one by one. Thanks
  • Icebomb
    I posted a few trips in the General section before because of the urgency but it was moved to "kakis looking for kakis" section. I feel that since you're a mod, you should be setting an example. Just my opinion. Nothing personal. :D Good luck on finding more pax...
  • James Wang
    Icebomb™" said:
    I posted a few trips in the General section before because of the urgency but it was moved to "kakis looking for kakis" section. I feel that since you're a mod, you should be setting an example. Just my opinion. Nothing personal. :D Good luck on finding more pax...
    Is it? I wouldn't mind if other mod moves it away to "kakis looking for kakis". It looks like you mind and still haven't got over it for whoever done it last time.

Nevertheless, I bet the mod who did that is with good intentions that you will have better chance over there and not that there is a rule around that you are totally forbidden to post it in General even when justified. I hope I am clear on that. I believe if I were to tell any mod here that due to urgency, I would like it to be in the General section, I personally won't see it as a problem for mods to allow that.

There isn't really a regulation for this as of what I understand, don't see a problem of mod not setting an example here. Well, although we do prefer topics to go to their relevant sections most of the times. Unless you are talking about flaming and abusing your signature to put big trolling messages about bkkguy etc, those are really things that would disturb the peace of the community and we would very much enforce the regulations with top priority.

Anyway, next time if you want to look for people urgently for your trips, just drop me a pm. We are not machines, we can be flexible as long we are not abused.
  • Icebomb
    James Wang" said:
    [quote="Icebomb™"]I posted a few trips in the General section before because of the urgency but it was moved to "kakis looking for kakis" section. I feel that since you're a mod, you should be setting an example. Just my opinion. Nothing personal. :D Good luck on finding more pax...
    Is it? I wouldn't mind if other mod moves it away to "kakis looking for kakis". It looks like you mind and still haven't got over it for whoever done it last time.

Nevertheless, I bet the mod who did that is with good intentions that you will have better chance over there and not that there is a rule around that you are totally forbidden to post it in General even when justified. I hope I am clear on that. I believe if I were to tell any mod here that due to urgency, I would like it to be in the General section, I personally won't see it as a problem for mods to allow that.

There isn't really a regulation for this as of what I understand, don't see a problem of mod not setting an example here. Well, although we do prefer topics to go to their relevant sections most of the times. Unless you are talking about flaming and abusing your signature to put big trolling messages about bkkguy etc, those are really things that would disturb the peace of the community and we would very much enforce the regulations with top priority.

Anyway, next time if you want to look for people urgently for your trips, just drop me a pm. We are not machines, we can be flexible as long we are not abused.[/quote]

Seems that you guys have no SOP then. I guess you can delete my post. Happy finding your required kakis in the general section.
  • James Wang
    Icebomb™" said:

Seems that you guys have no SOP then. I guess you can delete my post. Happy finding your required kakis in the general section.
    I thought I have been clear. SOP -> Move on sight unless otherwise justified. "There isn't really a regulation for this.." does not imply no SOP, it only implies we can be more readily flexible to request to do otherwise.
  • James Wang
    Have been ask to post more info, here you go

$490 estimated. Cost share. All in, from food to tax to ferry to tips etc. 4D3N, skipper AM, operator Elly, Location Pengibu,
    Fishing: Jig/bottom
    Boat: 12pax with 12 beds aircon cabin.
    Taking only 10 pax to be more comfy.
    Boat size, shape, type etc -> same make as nelayana
    Long weekend, 10 Apr - 13 Apr, probably need to take 1 day leave for most of us. Leave in morning on 10th meet at TMFT, come back on 13th evening.

Any other info you need just pm me.