The hunting for PB continue.......

crazyfishing
edited August 2009 in Luring & Artificial
Went to my usual hunting ground this morning to find fault with PB. Reach my favor spot :smt049 around 7 am, where I landed the 2 KG PB recently, it was occupied by those China ah lau :evil: , so start luring from another side, no take #-o , move on to the HOTSPOT. It's really HOT. Lots of surface action, bait fishes jumping everywhere, guess been chase by Toman. Quickie cast out my lure. Straight away felt a strong pull but lost the fish (estimate 1 to 1.5 KG) during the fight :smt010. It a PB, not Toman but who care? Shake my head and retrieve back the lure. Guess what? A big PB dare dare come and attack my lure near the bank. Strike hard and let the PB pull out some line, landed it within few minutes and it was the largest catch :lookma: of the day, tip my scale at 1.4 KG. On and off, landed some and lost some. The first 2 hours, total 15 hits and landed 9. For the first time in my (short) luring history, I need to take five during luring section! Really fight till hand also weak liao :surrender: .........After break, change spot. Only landed 2, so decide to go back to the HOTSPOT and start to war :smt067 with PB again. Another 11 hits and landed 8 more. Decide to call it a day around 11 am as hand going to break liao. Overall, it was a very successful trip with most of the PB weight around 700 gram to 900 gram, 5 weight above 1 KG all landed in the first half of luring. Here's the static and pictures (not in sequence);

Rod: Lemax Platinum
Reel: Daiwa Megaforce
Line: 15 LB Spiderwire (code red)
Leader: 25 LB Berkley Vanish 100 % Fluorocarbon
Weather: Sunny with little wind
Water condition: Good (clear)
Hours of luring: 3 plus
Total hits: 28 (exclude miss)
Total landed: 19
Total miss: 3 (all on popper)
Discover: PB as 'shoot the bird' as Toman
Note: 2 pictures of PB on popper was not posted as it might reveal this over fished spot.

• crazyfishing
    and more.....

• crazyfishing
    and more more.....

• crazyfishing
    and more more more......

• crazyfishing
    and more more more and more.......

• paktam
    hey bro...wat do u do with the PB....can eat??
  • Nicklks
    Wah bro, next time must join you liao... :arrow:
  • Alan Ang 73
    bro, saturday morning, bring me!!!
  • crazyfishing
    Nicklks" said:
    Wah bro, next time must join you liao... :arrow:
    Alan say saturday morning, you on bo?
  • Alan Ang 73
    crazyfishing" said:
    [quote="Nicklks"]Wah bro, next time must join you liao... :arrow:
    Alan say saturday morning, you on bo?[/quote]he overseas lei... lol
    let him envy... i go catch more and post CR and wait for him to be back. hahaha
  • crazyfishing
    Alan Ang 73" said:
    bro, saturday morning, bring me!!!
    Meet about 7 am can? The spot good till 9 am only. After that fishes become small liao lah. Don't know why like that?
  • Alan Ang 73
    crazyfishing" said:
    [quote="Alan Ang 73"]bro, saturday morning, bring me!!!
    Meet about 7 am can? The spot good till 9 am only. After that fishes become small liao lah. Don't know why like that?[/quote]pm/sms me location lei... timing is no prob with me. :)
  • Nicklks
    Alan Ang 73" said:
    [quote="crazyfishing"][quote="Alan Ang 73"]bro, saturday morning, bring me!!!
    Meet about 7 am can? The spot good till 9 am only. After that fishes become small liao lah. Don't know why like that?[/quote]pm/sms me location lei... timing is no prob with me. :)[/quote]

Im back liao lah...

But busy, call you guys on Fri.
  • crazyfishing
    paktam" said:
    hey bro...wat do u do with the PB....can eat??
    PB of course can eat leh. I Have eaten a lot in the pass. But since I take up luring, all catch are release as like many lure anglers, me too found out the fish stock in singapore fresh water pond are getting lesser by the day. :cry:
  • Alan Ang 73
    Nicklks" said:
    [quote="Alan Ang 73"][quote="crazyfishing"][quote="Alan Ang 73"]bro, saturday morning, bring me!!!
    Meet about 7 am can? The spot good till 9 am only. After that fishes become small liao lah. Don't know why like that?[/quote]pm/sms me location lei... timing is no prob with me. :)[/quote]

Im back liao lah...

But busy, call you guys on Fri.[/quote]welcome back! lucky u... got back in time. haha... new spot to whet your appetite.
  • Bill
    bro nice pbs man. i'm having a dry season now. great to see you having sucha wonderful time. next week bring me go k? cheers
  • crazyfishing
    Bill" said:
    bro nice pbs man. i'm having a dry season now. great to see you having sucha wonderful time. next week bring me go k? cheers
    Next week start work liao lah. Can only lure on weekend liao. Just came back luring from the spot. Today only got 4 hits (3 landed) in 2 hours leh. Will post CR later, need some rest now...........
  • Alan Ang 73
    crazyfishing" said:
    Next week start work liao lah. Can only lure on weekend liao. Just came back luring from the spot. Today only got 4 hits (3 landed) in 2 hours leh. Will post CR later, need some rest now...........
    congrats on your successful interview! chia! (treat!)
    nick, looks like we have a gd meal coming up... :P
  • crazyfishing
    Went back to the same spot I lure yesterday. Weather was cool and windy. The Sun was still asleep at 9 am, so as the PB. Start luring at 7 am and hit only 4 (3 landed) in 2 hours. Biggest weight 1.1 KG and other 2 weight 600 gram and 900 gram. The 1 lost during fight estimated around 800g to 1 KG. Was it my luck run out or due to the weather too cooling???

• crazyfishing
    Alan Ang 73" said:
    [quote="crazyfishing"]Next week start work liao lah. Can only lure on weekend liao. Just came back luring from the spot. Today only got 4 hits (3 landed) in 2 hours leh. Will post CR later, need some rest now...........
    congrats on your successful interview! chia! (treat!)
    nick, looks like we have a gd meal coming up... :P[/quote]

Lunch not a problem at all lah. But must bring me to good luring spot ok? Actually, was planning to lure at yesterday dreamland from 7 to 9 am this saturday, then we look for another spot. What you think? Of course that will depend on hit rate lah. If PB 'gila' biting, then I don't mind to stay whole day there lor.
  • Alan Ang 73
    nice catches there! :wave:
  • paktam
    bro this sun got any plans?....im going fishing at KR..if ur going to fish at ur place maybe i could join?
  • crazyfishing
    paktam" said:
    bro this sun got any plans?....im going fishing at KR..if ur going to fish at ur place maybe i could join?
    Me will b ther 2morow morning. 8)
  • sibeisian
    crazyfishing" said:
    [quote="paktam"]bro this sun got any plans?....im going fishing at KR..if ur going to fish at ur place maybe i could join?
    Me will b ther 2morow morning. 8)[/quote]

Wa bro, you really garung hur..3 days in a row? And those are some amazing catches! Now you make me from sibeisian become sibeigian liao, haha. But damn, can only go lure on one day this weekend, can't confirm which day yet.

Anyway, saturday afternoon I most probably will go beach road buy my new tackle, u want come along? Cos I think my friend Jason might aeroplane me again.
  • Bill
    bro. grats on finding a job. can pm me the spot? haha. i now dry spell. today also no luck. use giron, pb n toman chase halfway give up. use sasuke same result. use my vibes, bloody hell ignore. my poppers and pencil, not producing as they should. haha.
  • crazyfishing
    Bill" said:
    bro. grats on finding a job. can pm me the spot? haha. i now dry spell. today also no luck. use giron, pb n toman chase halfway give up. use sasuke same result. use my vibes, bloody hell ignore. my poppers and pencil, not producing as they should. haha.
    Sorry bro, I keeping this spot not to make it a secret spot, but it was once a very over fished spot. Only recentlly started to become happening again. Then, the baiters (china ah lau) come back again! Don't know who go and tell them. If you guess it where, please keep to yourself lor. 1 more tip, near where I met you last time. ;)
  • crazyfishing
    sibeisian" said:
    [quote="crazyfishing"][quote="paktam"]bro this sun got any plans?....im going fishing at KR..if ur going to fish at ur place maybe i could join?
    Me will b ther 2morow morning. 8)[/quote]

Wa bro, you really garung hur..3 days in a row? And those are some amazing catches! Now you make me from sibeisian become sibeigian liao, haha. But damn, can only go lure on one day this weekend, can't confirm which day yet.

Anyway, saturday afternoon I most probably will go beach road buy my new tackle, u want come along? Cos I think my friend Jason might aeroplane me again.[/quote]

I had rewrite my 'number of days fishing in a row' record and that is 6 days. Fm 31 Jan (Wed) to 2nd of Feb (Mon). But not everyday at a same location lah. This Monday went to this dreamland landed 5, Tuesday off, Wednesday was a amazing 19 and I don't know when then I can rewrite this personal best on lure in fresh water. Yesterday was there again and landed only 3. So you can see, it just happened that the whole school of PB visited that area on Wednesday and I am lucky to met them.

Me off today, tomorrow will go to the spot with Alan and Nick (not confirm) tagging along. You know where to find us if you want to join. I will give you a call if I want to join you at beach road.
  • Bill
    crazyfishing" said:
    [quote="Bill"]bro. grats on finding a job. can pm me the spot? haha. i now dry spell. today also no luck. use giron, pb n toman chase halfway give up. use sasuke same result. use my vibes, bloody hell ignore. my poppers and pencil, not producing as they should. haha.
    Sorry bro, I keeping this spot not to make it a secret spot, but it was once a very over fished spot. Only recentlly started to become happening again. Then, the baiters (china ah lau) come back again! Don't know who go and tell them. If you guess it where, please keep to yourself lor. 1 more tip, near where I met you last time. ;)[/quote] haha if it's near and there ah laus, i go recce the whole strech see where can fit ur criteria haha
  • crazyfishing
    Bill" said:
    [quote="crazyfishing"][quote="Bill"]bro. grats on finding a job. can pm me the spot? haha. i now dry spell. today also no luck. use giron, pb n toman chase halfway give up. use sasuke same result. use my vibes, bloody hell ignore. my poppers and pencil, not producing as they should. haha.
    Sorry bro, I keeping this spot not to make it a secret spot, but it was once a very over fished spot. Only recentlly started to become happening again. Then, the baiters (china ah lau) come back again! Don't know who go and tell them. If you guess it where, please keep to yourself lor. 1 more tip, near where I met you last time. ;)[/quote] haha if it's near and there ah laus, i go recce the whole strech see where can fit ur criteria haha[/quote]

Go early you sure find them.......Hope to see you there tomorrow.

P/S: Me don't fish with those ah lau as they usually bait and taboa.
  • Bill
    neither do i too. haha. tml? wat time will u be heading there?
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016