CR HorsBrugh 7 May

ah_siao21
edited May 2005 in Catch Reports
a wonderful trip orgainsed by halim aka luresieow, just 1 ard 3 kg grouper for mi

i did not take the total catch pic for e trip, hope tt kakis that were on this trip could post e total catch pic

WELL DONE to luresieow



  • humphrey1983
    Hey brothers...
    that seems like a really good trip.
    Well done. great catches...
    Can we have more of the lao nua pictures ? haha
    Hope to go fish with you guys again.
    Regards
    Humphrey
  • frank7
    eng ko at nite ? wow
  • calcutta7
    whats that thing coming out of the parrot fish?
  • lure_fishin
    wow...big garopa!
  • waynerh
    The colour of the parrot looks very nice.
  • Sailfish87
    My camera still got many film to go leh ..
    must need a few more trips to finish ..
    the boat is 10/10 and food is 10/10 ... esp the gong gong ..
    whaha!! catch rate 8/10 .. last spot we went so good.. but wasted .. the rain come liao .. angler 10/10 . esp ah siao come out a lot of story when all angler feel sleepy..
    and thank jake for ur helping..

    Sailfish AKa Fred!!!
  • Sailfish87
    waynerh go superstar ar ..
    haha!! ur face at tv wor..
    ah beng ...
  • luresiow
    Ok!!!

    Next trip coming up!!!! When??? Don know??? :lol: :lol:
  • waynerh
    Sailfish87" said:
    My camera still got many film to go leh ..
    must need a few more trips to finish ..
    the boat is 10/10 and food is 10/10 ... esp the gong gong ..
    whaha!! catch rate 8/10 .. last spot we went so good.. but wasted .. the rain come liao .. angler 10/10 . esp ah siao come out a lot of story when all angler feel sleepy..
    and thank jake for ur helping..

    Sailfish AKa Fred!!!
    Eh bro... no matter what you say, please don't praise that Siao Lang... :lol:
  • waynerh
    Sailfish87" said:
    waynerh go superstar ar ..
    haha!! ur face at tv wor..
    ah beng ...
    No choice... once a beng, always a beng... better than being an ah gua, right??
  • luresiow
    part of the catch...nearly hit by perfect storm, otherwise there were more

  • waynerh
    Sia lah! Anyhow post pictures... eh should post the sotongs instead. They look nicer! 8)
  • Kenneth
    calcutta7" said:
    whats that thing coming out of the parrot fish?
    It's either the swim bladder or the "thingie" of a hot blooded male engko..
    frank7" said:
    eng ko at nite ? wow
    caught early in the night just after dusk actually. Picture was taken much later.

    great trip guys. Pity the stupid rain spoilt our chance to exterminate the chermin race from horsburg.. We'll try again next time!
  • Outcast
    waynerh" said:
    Sia lah! Anyhow post pictures... eh should post the sotongs instead. They look nicer! 8)
    Ya, should post the last sotong catch at batam...
    It will show the sotong spirit of us..hahha
This discussion has been closed.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016
All times are UTC