CR: boat trip

wee keong
edited May 2005 in Catch Reports
today went for a last min boat trip cost $25 dollar...missed a kim about 2kg, landed 2 kim and a stingray on a 6-12 rod...phew hell of a fight on the kim as well as the stingray man! the other picture consist of total catch. enjoy pix!

• Botakmigrain
    nice stingray bro,sure u have a good fight with tat rod...... :D
  • marc_ramirez
    dude..where do u get such a cheap boat trip?..is at the changi wharf there?..
  • BlueStream
    marc_ramirez" said:
    dude..where do u get such a cheap boat trip?..is at the changi wharf there?..
    precisely what i was about to say?
    Could we have more details?
  • wee keong
    boat charter to changi and ubin area. cause it's quite a small boat so it can recce into those slightly more shallow water where they target kims, ACK, stingrays, groupers. yesterday happens to be a good trip despite the heavy rain. almost landed all the type of fish we r targeting.
  • BlueStream
    wee keong" said:
    boat charter to changi and ubin area. cause it's quite a small boat so it can recce into those slightly more shallow water where they target kims, ACK, stingrays, groupers. yesterday happens to be a good trip despite the heavy rain. almost landed all the type of fish we r targeting.
    got the driver's details? btw... nice catch.. haha.. forgot to say earlier. :-)

Cheers.
  • wee keong
    i went wif my father's friend. so i dont have the boatman's contact. will tell u if i manage to get the number. :)
  • rummynose2003
    nice catches...last minute going n u still got most of the premium fishes.....not bad ah. which part of sg did u all fish at?
    must have gotten a good fight from that stingray.... :)
  • BlueStream
    wee keong" said:
    i went wif my father's friend. so i dont have the boatman's contact. will tell u if i manage to get the number. :)
    Thanx mate... :D
  • wee keong
    BlueStream" said:
    [quote="wee keong"]i went wif my father's friend. so i dont have the boatman's contact. will tell u if i manage to get the number. :)
    Thanx mate... :D[/quote]

most welcome :) i am also looking forward to another trip with the boat man. friendly and experiance.

rummy, yea lots of fun...but stress on my hands too...cause pistol grip :) i took a long break after the ray to rest..heez..
This discussion has been closed.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016