looking for chance onboard RICO II

Merbok
edited January 2016 in Surf & Bottom
Hi all,

Never tried RICO II before. Looking for a chance to try it... Understand it serve mainly horsburgh and SCS.

Please do let me know (if you don't mind me joining) if anyone needs to fill in 1 slot in RICO II for horsburgh trip 2D1N.

SCS most likely I'm unable to for now due to the duration of trip and... needs 3D2N at least I think. Furthermore my skill not up to it also.

Preferably weekdays (easier for me to reschedule my work)... weekend highly unable to.

Thank you
Bok
  • Lancer
    you can trying calling John the boatman himself. PM you his contact already. When he has vancancies, he will call you.
  • blackwido74
    Usually on Rico, roughly how much for a 2days 1 nite trip & 3 days 2 nite trip?
  • clementz
    blackwido74" said:
    Usually on Rico, roughly how much for a 2days 1 nite trip & 3 days 2 nite trip?
    best check with captain john.
    pm me if u need his contact. :yo:
  • Merbok
    Lancer" said:
    you can trying calling John the boatman himself. PM you his contact already. When he has vancancies, he will call you.
    Many thanks bro. Noted.
  • Sugizo
    bok, charlie here....wanna arrange ???
  • nafa
    Me want to join too if any one plans trip with rico. :D
  • blackwido74
    Keep me in the loop too.... :D :D
  • Merbok
    Sugizo" said:
    bok, charlie here....wanna arrange ???
    anything bro. but i have not organise any trips before... i normally follow others organised trip. will try organise one next year on rico 2d1n horsburg.
  • Merbok
    nafa" said:
    Me want to join too if any one plans trip with rico. :D
    noted bro. will keep u informed
  • Merbok
    blackwido74" said:
    Keep me in the loop too.... :D :D
    copy that. cheers
  • Merbok
    hancheng_huang" said:
    and me too...
    sure bro.
  • nafa
    anything bro. but i have not organise any trips before... i normally follow others organised trip. will try organise one next year on rico 2d1n horsburg.
    let me know thank ;)
  • eclipse
    Ah Bok. If it is a december trip let me know too. Hopefully is weekend trip. Difficult to claim leave liao.=)
  • rosmankamsin
    Hi Merbok, let me know if the trip is on weekend.I like 2 join too......
  • eclipse
    Bro, Count me in la if is next yr.=)
  • Merbok
    eclipse Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:41 am Post subject:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ah Bok. If it is a december trip let me know too. Hopefully is weekend trip. Difficult to claim leave liao.=)
    Bro, u know I got to work Sunday leh! U lucky liao, got leave to difficult to take... My work totally no leave to talk about one leh... sick also got to go for a burn weekend... haha.
    rosmankamsin Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:38 am Post subject: rico 2
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Merbok, let me know if the trip is on weekend.I like 2 join too......
    hi bros, understand RICO's skipper planing to sell boat liao. alamak. Anyway, will monitor situation. If any trip planed, most likely on weekdays. Still Will keep u guys informed. Cheers.
  • Sugizo
    hows the batam's catch ???
  • Merbok
    bro sugizo, the batam catch very bad... most of the fishes caught(no big ones) being cook over there for lunch before returning.
  • Mermok
    Hey doos, :roll:
  • Mermok
    Merbok" said:
    Hi all,

Never tried RICO II before. Looking for a chance to try it... Understand it serve mainly horsburgh and SCS.

Please do let me know (if you don't mind me joining) if anyone needs to fill in 1 slot in RICO II for horsburgh trip 2D1N.

SCS most likely I'm unable to for now due to the duration of trip and... needs 3D2N at least I think. Furthermore my skill not up to it also.

Preferably weekdays (easier for me to reschedule my work)... weekend highly unable to.

Thank you
    Bok

Hello,

Long time no see