cr tp

belial
edited May 2005 in Catch Reports
got caught in a storm during the trip. most fish caught during a 3 hour window period where there is no current.

• StOrM
    may i ask how much u all spend on 1 trip like this? how much person must we have to go? and whos the boat man?
  • Melvin Lee
    StOrM" said:
    may i ask how much u all spend on 1 trip like this? how much person must we have to go? and whos the boat man?
    The place looks like Elly kelong.

Its been ages since i last step there.

Heres his contact Alax, +62811779399
  • StOrM
    Melvin Lee" said:
    [quote="StOrM"]may i ask how much u all spend on 1 trip like this? how much person must we have to go? and whos the boat man?
    The place looks like Elly kelong.

Its been ages since i last step there.

Heres his contact Alax, +62811779399[/quote]

thanks bro.. its looks like a place to cure my itch.. hahaha
  • Amberjack Hunter
    got caught in a storm during the trip. most fish caught during a 3 hour window period where there is no current.
    Belial, when was your trip?? We were there on Ah Kia boat from 30/4 - 1/5 and were hit by the morning storm on the way back. :(
    its looks like a place to cure my itch.. hah
    Storm, you won't regret but if not mistaken, all weekends already fully booked.... anyway call up to check if lucky got any cancel trip :wink:

Rgds
    bro RK
  • Zendorf
    Hi belial:
    Nice Catch dude.
    Well me myself also just went to Elly Kelong recently 4th of Apr - 6th of Apr. With Ah kia as my boatman. The sea state is a killer.
    So like to know what is the average weight of your catch????
  • Zendorf
    Belial:

BTW did you fed that little eagle over Elly Kelong????
  • Amberjack Hunter
    Well me myself also just went to Elly Kelong recently 4th of Apr - 6th of Apr. With Ah kia as my boatman. The sea state is a killer.
    Zendorf, we were there too from 3 - 4 th April. if you notice a grp of Malay kakis...thats us. We kena mini 'perfect storm' that night :cry: but on last week trip 30th April, water was like swimming pool but undercurrent very strong and catches were satisfactory though. :wink:

Rgds
    Bro RK
  • Ghani
    Storm,

Yea, all weekends with good current and moonphase kenna booked oredi, at least nine months or one year in advance.

You know who booked these dates?

Guess....

Cheers
    Ghani
  • Amberjack Hunter
    Yea, all weekends with good current and moonphase kenna booked oredi, at least nine months or one year in advance.

You know who booked these dates?

Guess....
    Ghaaaaaa :lol: niiiiiiiii.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
  • Zendorf
    Amberjack Hunter:
    I did see you guys.
    We even came back in the same ferry.
    I see your catch when you came back from your trip.
    Nice. Got alot of barracudas.
    Able to post some photos of your recent trip????
    So what size of weight you using????
    Did you book Ah Kia that guy we went with on the 4th - 6th.
    That trip for us quite excellent and fruitful.
    But the sea state force some of us to stick to the bed and wrapping their faces with plastic bags.

• Seriola hippos
    Whoa...nice catch guys!

BR
  • Melvin Lee
    The guys face from the last pic look pretty pissed at the stingray.. :lol: or its something to do with seasickness? Kidding. Nice catch.

Advisable to go during June 3rd week. Anywhere now to fish there is all about luck. I mean luck for a better sea state. :D

Regards.
  • Amberjack Hunter
    Amberjack Hunter:
    I did see you guys.
    We even came back in the same ferry.
    I see your catch when you came back from your trip.
    Nice. Got alot of barracudas.
    Able to post some photos of your recent trip????
    So what size of weight you using????
    Did you book Ah Kia that guy we went with on the 4th - 6th.
    That trip for us quite excellent and fruitful.
    But the sea state force some of us to stick to the bed and wrapping their faces with plastic bags.

Zendorf,

not very nice to hijack Belial's post here, if you have email I can post some pics of our humble catches to you.

Rgds
    Bro RK
  • Zendorf
    Belial & Amberjack Hunter:
    So Sorry, hearing that i'm hijacking post i felt bad. :cry:
    I Apologise to both of you.
    I shall erect a new post for my CR to TP. :)
    Hope you guys can support. :roll:
This discussion has been closed.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016